From the time we are born, social conditioning from parents, schools, politics, the media and religion tells us who we are, what we want in life and what will make us happy. If you stripped away these narratives, what would be left that makes you who you are?
In a series of online mentoring sessions, the Founder of Kultcha, Simon Inglis, will mentor you through four key areas essential to living your purpose: the self, systems, society, and sustainability.
Every journey is different, and some parts of the mentoring program will be more relevant to you than others. Simon will work with you to create a program specifically for you.
About the mentoring program:
Kultcha’s online mentoring program is designed to help you understand who you are (your unique self), why you are here (your purpose) and what’s important to you (your values).
Aligning your life with your values empowers you to connect with your vision and purpose. Simon will guide you through the process of:
- Mastering your feelings and emotions
- Expanding your powers of self-reflective awareness
- Aligning your skills, talents and interests
- Learning the art of authentic communication
To truly connect with your identity, you must understand – and be able to overcome – the systems that shape the modern world. Simon will help you in:
- Learning how systems shape and drive your behavior
- Connecting money, energy and food systems
- Understanding the limits to growth
Sustainability is at the core of Kultcha’s ethos, and an integral part of the future. Simon will work with you to understand:
- Why sustainability is important for the future of humanity
- What sustainability means for you
- How to align your identity and take action with sustainable outcomes
- How to create value for long-term positive change
To create a more meaningful and inter-connected life, our mentoring program helps you to develop strong, healthy relationships. Simon will help you to understand key concepts integral to working with others:
- Collaborating for a brighter future
- Participating in a mastermind
- Forming a cooperative
- Being a part of the connection economy